5 Easy To-Dos That Keep Your To-Do List Healthy – Fast Company
- Choose the right tool – Will an App or Sticky Notes or a Notepad work best?
- Be in the now – Simplify and focus your tasks. Work it down to actionable items, rather than big goals.
- Learn to delegate – If General and later President Dwight D. Eisenhower had to delegate, so do you.
- Prioritize and reward – All work and no play…. Split up your tasks with quick rewards. Put them on your list and you’re more likely to do them, and when the time is right.
- Plan ahead – Review at the end of your day and plan for the next day. Try to keep far-future tasks and goals out of your daily to-do list. (See number 2)
If you like an analog (paper) to-do list, might I recommend one of my to-do list templates? I’ve also got a context-based list template I’m about to release too!